Grant Management Resources & Training Aids
- DOWNLOAD: 2022-23 Request For Applications
- VIEW v1.2 ONLINE: 2022-23 Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions (FVA Program Requirements) Version 1.2
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Program Requirements and Terms and Conditions
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix A: Approved Assistive Technology Items
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix B: Approved Food Voucher Items
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix C: Approved Food Pantry & Hygiene Items
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix D: Approved Starter Household Goods Items For Establishing Homes
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix E: Housing for Texas Heroes Home Modification, Repair, and Weatherization Projects
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix F: Vehicle Repair
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix G: Grant Budget Categories and Subcategories
- DOWNLOAD v1.2: Appendix H: Mental Health Outcome Measures
- DOWNLOAD: Reimbursement Documentation Requirements (RDR) Version 1.1
- VIEW ONLINE: 2 CFR Part 200 (2 CFR)
- VIEW ONLINE: Texas Grant Management Standards (TxGMS)
- VIEW ONLINE: 40 Texas Administrative Code, Part 15, Chapter 460 (TAC)
- How To Login to GovGrants EGMS
- How To Conduct Negotiations In GovGrants EGMS
- How To Generate a NOGA In GovGrants EGMS
- How To Activate and Accept a Grant Award In GovGrants EGMS
- Introduction To FVA Grant Reimbursements
- 101: Reimbursement Documentation Requirements (RDR) Overview
- 102: Payment Reimbursement Request (PRR) Form Overview
- 103: PRR, Salaries-Fringe Tab
- 104: PRR, Travel Tab
- 105: PRR, Supplies Tab
- 106: PRR, Client Services Tab
- 107: PRR, ODC (Other Direct Costs) Tab
- 108: PRR, Indirect Tab
- 109: How To Submit Monthly Reimbursement Request in GovGrants
- How To Locate Approved Grant Application In GovGrants EGMS
- How To Submit Monthly Progress Report in GovGrants
- Housing for Texas Heroes Before & After Photo Requirements
- Hand Written Support Documents
- DOWNLOAD: Get Started Checklist
- v1.2 DOWNLOAD: Housing For Texas Heroes Project Checklist
- v1.2 DOWNLOAD: Housing For Texas Heroes Project Form
- v1.2 DOWNLOAD: Housing For Texas Heroes Project Before-After Photo Requirements
- v1.2 DOWNLOAD: Housing For Texas Heroes Project Allowable and Unallowable Items
Grant Management Webinars
|Title & Description||Watch Recording||View Slides|
|May 19, 2022
Kickoff Meeting for 2022-2023 Grants
|June 16, 2022
2022-23 Grant Operations Webinar
This webinar will cover key changes for the new grant year in:
|July 6, 2022
2022-23 HTX Grantee Operations Webinar
This webinar covered key changes for the new grant year in:
|August 25, 2022
2022-23 Amendments Webinar
|December 1, 2022 – Register Now!
2022-23 Amendments Reminder Webinar
|June 8, 2023 – Register Now!
2022-23 Closeout Operations Webinar
EGMS Change Management Webinars
|August 10, 2022 – Introduction to EGMS Changes||View Slides|
|August 24, 2022 – Latest EGMS Change Updates – Watch Recording||View Slides|
|September 7, 2022 @ 10AM – Latest EGMS Change Updates – Watch Recording||View Slides|
|September 14, 2022 @ 10AM – Latest EGMS Change Updates – Watch Recording|
Grantee Town Hall Discussions
|Date||Registration or Recording Link||Presentation Slides|
|September 22, 2022 @ 10AM Central Time
Q1 Town Hall – “Health Check”
|October 5, 2022 @ 10AM Central Time
Housing For Texas Heroes Grantee Roundtable
|Register For HTX Roundtable||Posted After Event|
|December 8, 2022 @ 10AM Central Time
Q2 Town Hall – “Mid-Point”
|Register For Q2 Town Hall||Posted After Event|
|March 9, 2023 @ 10AM Central Time
Q3 Town Hall
|Register For Q3 Town Hall||Posted After Event|
|June 8, 2023 @ 10AM Central Time
Q4 Town Hall – “Close-Out”
|Register For Q4 Town Hall||Posted After Event|
Quarterly Outcome Measures
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2022. Click the links below to download your service category's questions in PDF format, or submit your service category's report.
General Assistance Service Categories
- Download Employment Support Measures
- Download Homeless Veterans Support Measures
- Download Small Business Support Measures
- Download Supportive Services & Financial Assistance Measures
Submit Supportive Services & Financial Assistance Report
Note: Both service categories track the same Measures
- Download Transportation Programs and Services Measures
Housing for Texas Heroes Service Category
Veterans Mental Health Service Categories
- Download Clinical Counseling Measures
- Download Peer Services Measures
Veterans Treatment Court Grant Program
Recognize Your Grant
Verbiage For Recognition
This program is supported by a grant from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance. The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance provides grants to organizations serving veterans and their families. For more information, visit www.TVC.Texas.gov.
|Round Logo on White Background
245KB JPG, 1456 x 1455. Ideal for web use and small format print.
|Round Logo on Transparent Background
130KB PNG, 1456×1455. Ideal for web use and small format print.
|Horizontal Rectangle Logo on White Background
1500x212KB JPG, 1500×212. Ideal for form use and limited space on grantee brochures/flyers.
Commissioners’ Tour of Texas / Big Check Presentations
Every year, TVC Commissioners travel across all eight Fund for Veterans’ Assistance regions of Texas and hold Big Check Presentation events.
These gatherings are an opportunity:
- For Commissioners recognizing the organizations awarded grants at the start of the grant year,
- For grantees promoting their services among the Fund for Veterans’ Assistance network of organizations, AND
- For both Commissioners and grantees promoting veterans services to local and regional media outlets.
When and where is my event?
Please see the list of Big Check Presentation event assignments for grantees below for call time, event time, and event location information.
Sign Up For Grantee Staff Mailing List
Not receiving TVC mass emails?
FVA staff sends out important alerts to contacts affiliated with current grantee organizations with iContact email updates. If you are not listed as a contact in your organization’s GovGrants account, you may not be on this list.
Sign up for the 2022-2023 Grantee Email List here to add your name to the distribution list.
Note to grantee staff: Please use your organization email address so we may properly identify you. FVA staff will remove email addresses from this list that are not associated with a 2022-2023 grantee.
Already signed up for emails, but having problems with message delivery?
Contact FVA Communications for support.