Financial and Budget Reports
- Fiscal Year 2018 Operating Budget
December 1, 2017
- TVC Internal Audit Annual Report for FY 2016
October 7, 2016
- TCCVS – Third Report
October 1, 2016
- TVC Internal Audit Plan for FY 2017
August 10, 2016
- Legislative Appropriations Request for FY 2018-2019
September 29, 2016
- 2016 TVC Operating Budget
December 1, 2015
- Executive Staff Compensation Report
October 29, 2014
- Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2015-2019
August 27, 2014
- Legislative Appropriations Request 2016-2017
August 7, 2014
- FY 2013 Annual Financial Report
August 31, 2013
- Legislative Appropriations Request 2014 – 2015
August 31, 2012
- FVA Annual Report 2011
- 2012 Operating Budget
December 1, 2011
- Legislative Appropriations Request 2012 – 2013
August 9, 2010
- 5% Budget Reduction
February 12, 2010
- 2010 Operating Budget
December 1, 2009
- Legislative Appropriations Request 2010 – 2011
August 13, 2008
- Texas Veterans Commission Women Veterans Report
November 1, 2018
- Texas Coordinating Council for Veterans Services Fourth Report
October 1, 2018
- Texas Coordinating Council for Veterans Services Third Report
October 1, 2016
- Texas Coordinating Council for Veterans Services Second Report
October 1, 2014
- Texas Coordinating Council for Veterans Services First Report
October 1, 2012
- Negotiated Rulemaking Committee Report on Hazlewood Rules
January 3, 2014
- Contract Management Handbook
Texas Government Code §2261.256 requires each state agency to publish a Contract Management Handbook that establishes consistent contracting policies and practices to be followed by the agency and that is consistent with the comptroller’s Contract Management Guide (CMG).
- Current Contracts
Texas Government Code §2261.253 requires each state agency to post certain contract information on its website. Click on the link below for a complete list of agency contracts as reported to the Legislative Budget Board Contracts Database.
- Fiscal Year: Search contracts by fiscal year, or leave blank to retrieve a list of all agency contracts reported since Fiscal Year 2015.
- Agency: Select “Veterans Commission” from the pull-down list.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Select “Display Expanded Data Set” radio button for complete contract information.
- Search results may be exported to Excel or Word.
Important Information for Former Military Services Members
Women and men who served in any branch of the United States Armed Forces, including Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserves or National Guard. may be eligible for additional benefits and services. For more information please visit the Texas Veterans Portal at www.texas.gov/veterans