CAPPS RECRUIT STARTING MARCH 25th
March 25th you will be able to apply for jobs using the new CAPPS Recruit system
ABOUT CAPPS RECRUIT
- New Job Postings will be posted on CAPPS Recruit effective March 25th.
- If you have applied for a position before March 25th, you do not need to reapply. Your application will still be considered.
- To view TVC job postings on CAPPs Recruit Website go to: https://capps.taleo.net/careersection/403/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
- To apply for a TVC job opening:
- Build a profile in CAPPS Recruit. This will allow you to create an employment application and apply for TVC jobs.
- CLICK HERE TO START. On the upper right-hand side click “Sign IN”. The privacy agreement page will appear. Review the warning and click “I accept” if you agree.
- This will bring you to the page shown below. Select “New User”.
- Complete the New User registration form and follow the instructions to build your candidate file.
For additional questions or assistance with TVC application process email Human Resources at email@example.com
The Texas Veterans Commission will only be accepting online applications. To submit your application for employment, select the job opening of interest, then select ”Apply“. Complete your on-line applicant profile and the State of Texas Application for Employment. In order to receive Veterans’ preference, a copy of Form DD214 member #4 must be submitted with the State of Texas Application.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Texas Veterans Commission does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability in employment or the provision of services. The Texas Veterans Commission is committed to hiring Veterans and is proud to employ the highest percentage of Veterans among all state agencies.
We thank you for your interest in employment and career opportunities with the Texas Veterans Commission.