ABOUT CAPPS RECRUIT
The Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System, or CAPPS, is the official name of the statewide system used by TVC for employment applications. CAPPS provides a single software solution for Texas state agencies and veterans alike.
- To apply for a TVC job opening:
- Build a profile in CAPPS Recruit. This will allow you to create an employment application and apply for TVC jobs.
- CLICK HERE TO START. On the upper right-hand side click “Sign IN”. The privacy agreement page will appear. Review the warning and click “I accept” if you agree.
- This will bring you to the page shown below. Select “New User”.
- Complete the New User registration form and follow the instructions to build your candidate file.
The Texas Veterans Commission will only be accepting online applications. To submit your application for employment, select the job opening of interest, then select ”Apply“. Complete your on-line applicant profile and the State of Texas Application for Employment. In order to receive Veterans’ preference, a copy of Form DD214 (Member #1 copies are not acceptable) must be submitted with the State of Texas Application.