The Texas Veterans Commission (TVC) Women Veterans Program (WVP) works with other TVC programs to connect women veterans to benefits and services. The WVP also coordinates with a host of other government and non-profit agencies to ensure women veterans in Texas have access to equitable care and services.
Women Veterans Resources:
- Women Veterans Professional Network is a closed social media network that provides a safe environment for women veterans to connect with each other on topics ranging from Employment to Healthcare. Our membership of more than 500 women provides opportunities to mentor and support sister veterans. Join today!
- Center for Women Veterans
- Women Veteran – Mental Health
- Survivors and Dependents Assistance (DEA)
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Grace After Fire, US Women Veteran Assistance
- Green Doors
- Meals on Wheels
- Work in Texas