2021-2022 Request for Applications (RFA)
The Request For Applications in General Assistance (GA), Housing 4 Texas Heroes (H4TXH), Veterans Mental Health (VMH), and Veterans Treatment Court (VTC) Grants, along with Veterans County Service Officers funding, will be published on September 5, 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm Central Time on November 5, 2020.
How To Apply Webinar
Staff presents basic information about how to apply for 2021-2022 grant funding from the Texas Veterans Commission.
Grant Eligibility Webinar
Staff will discuss changes to 2020-2021 grantees’ eligibility to apply for a 2021-2022 Fund for Veterans’ Assistance grant in the same program as their current grant, and conduct a Question & Answer session.
External Grantseeking Resources
- Amarillo Area Foundation Nonprofit Services Center
- OneStar Foundation, Austin
- San Antonio Area Foundation, San Antonio
- RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service, Austin
- Center for Community-Based & Nonprofit Organizations, Austin
- Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Austin
- GREENLIGHTS for Nonprofit Success, Austin
- Texas C-BAR, Austin
- Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center, Beaumont
- Bush School of Government – Texas A&M University, College Station
- The Center for Nonprofit Management, Dallas
- Educational Consortium for Volunteerism, Denton
- Funding Information Center, Fort Worth
- Executive Service Corps of Houston United Way of Greater Houston – Nonprofit Connection
- A Circle of Ten, Jacksonville
- Volunteer Center of Lubbock Nonprofit Management Center of the Permian Basin, Midland
- Nonprofit Development Center, Tyler
- Waco Foundation
- Nonprofit Management Center of Wichita Falls
GovGrants Status: Closed For Account Registrations & Application Submission
The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance is not currently accepting applications for 2021-2022 grants. The application period and application portal closed at 5pm CDT on November 5, 2020. Award decisions will be made by the Commission in May 2021.