2021-2022 Request for Applications (RFA)
The Request For Applications in General Assistance (GA), Housing 4 Texas Heroes (H4TXH), Veterans Mental Health (VMH), and Veterans Treatment Court (VTC) Grants, along with Veterans County Service Officers funding, will be published on September 5, 2020.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm Central Time on November 5, 2020.
How To Apply Webinar
Staff presents basic information about how to apply for 2021-2022 grant funding from the Texas Veterans Commission.
Grant Eligibility Webinar
Staff will discuss changes to 2020-2021 grantees’ eligibility to apply for a 2021-2022 Fund for Veterans’ Assistance grant in the same program as their current grant, and conduct a Question & Answer session.
- Register for 10AM – September 29, 2020
External Grantseeking Resources
- Amarillo Area Foundation Nonprofit Services Center
- OneStar Foundation, Austin
- San Antonio Area Foundation, San Antonio
- RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service, Austin
- Center for Community-Based & Nonprofit Organizations, Austin
- Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations, Austin
- GREENLIGHTS for Nonprofit Success, Austin
- Texas C-BAR, Austin
- Southeast Texas Nonprofit Development Center, Beaumont
- Bush School of Government – Texas A&M University, College Station
- The Center for Nonprofit Management, Dallas
- Educational Consortium for Volunteerism, Denton
- Funding Information Center, Fort Worth
- Executive Service Corps of Houston United Way of Greater Houston – Nonprofit Connection
- A Circle of Ten, Jacksonville
- Volunteer Center of Lubbock Nonprofit Management Center of the Permian Basin, Midland
- Nonprofit Development Center, Tyler
- Waco Foundation
- Nonprofit Management Center of Wichita Falls
GovGrants Status: Open For Account Registrations & Application Submission
The Fund for Veterans’ Assistance is currently accepting applications for 2021-2022 grants. The application period and application portal will close at 5pm CDT on November 5, 2020.
Resources For Veterans County Service Officers
How To Apply for VCSOs Webinar
Staff will cover how to apply for 2021-2022 FVA grants in the TVC Grants Portal. Applications are sought from VCSOs in General Assistance, Housing 4 Texas Heroes, and Veterans Mental Health grant programs.
Resources For Awarded Grantees
FVA Grant Rules & Regulations
- Request For Applications
- Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions
- 2019-2020: Click here for Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions for all grants. (Updated May 2019)
- 2019-2020 Expense Supporting Document Policy (SDP)
- Texas Administrative Code, TVC, FVA; Title 40, Part 15, Chapter 460
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e‐CFR) Part 200
- Uniform Grant Management Standards