Fund for Veterans’ Assistance staff has prepared a webinar to train grantees on how to report data back to TVC in your organization’s monthly Payment Reimbursement Request.
With FVA’s transition to the GovGrants system, returning grantees will learn about important updates to FVA’s procedures. New grantees will learn the nuts and bolts of how to submit the Payment Reimbursement Request report in GovGrants, and how to work with the PRR spreadsheet customized by your Grant Officer.
Click here to register and view a recording of the Payment Reimbursement Request webinar. This training covers:
- Your grant contract (and why your staff should know it)
- Notice of Grant Award process updates
- Expenditure Supporting Document Policy (SDP) and examples
- PRR Summary
- PRR Expenditure Report
- PRR Personnel Breakdown Worksheet
- Entering data into GovGrants
Featured Photo Background Source: The U.S. Army, “Sector of Fire” on Flickr. Creative Commons License, Attribution Required.