Protecting Your Brand (Trademarks)
Unclear on the steps or the considerations to take when creating your brand?
Join LiftFund and 82nd Airborne Army Veteran, Andy Nelson, Partner, Fortis, LLP who will provide guidance on what measures you can take. Andy has represented a wide variety of clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses and enjoys working with businesses owned by veterans, military spouses, active duty service members, and others focused on the military community.
This webinar is part of LiftFund’s ... Continue Reading
As a condition of FVA funding, Grantee organizations are required to provide information regarding grant performance along with expense documentation on a regular schedule. The dates for these reports (either due from Grantee, or initiated by Grant Officer) are listed here:
Standard 2019-2020 Grant Reporting Schedule
August 15, 2019
- First Payment Reimbursement Request due
September 15, 2019
- Second Payment Reimbursement Request due
October 15, 2019
- Third Payment Reimbursement Request due
- First Quarterly Progress Report due
November 15, 2019
- Fourth Payment Reimbursement Request due
December 15, 2019
- Fifth Payment Reimbursement Request due
January 15, 2020
- Sixth Payment Reimbursement Request due
- Second Quarterly Progress ...