These grants address the mental health needs of Veterans and their families. Projects should emphasize direct services to Veterans and their families and may include, but are not limited to:
- Clinical counseling;
- Peer delivered services; and
- Non-clinical support services.
Who Can Apply?
- Units of local government;
- IRS Code 501(c)(19) posts or organizations of past or present members of the Armed Forces;
- IRS Code 501(c)(3) private nonprofit organizations authorized to do business in Texas;
- Texas chapters of IRS Code 501(c)(4) Veterans service organizations; or
- Nonprofit organizations authorized to do business in Texas with experience providing services to Veterans.
2019 – 2020 Veterans Mental Health Grant (OPEN)
The application period for this grant is now open.
Please visit the TVC GovGrants portal for information and to apply.
|Application Forms / Documents||Download|
|Veterans Mental Health Request for Applications|
|FVA Program Requirements – Terms and Conditions|