- This event has passed.
Raytheon Employer Showcase North Texas
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
to REGISTER click HERE
Job title: Start a new career in Space! No Clearance Required
Do you want to join the Space Industry? Do you have a degree? Join our team and we’ll teach you how to be part of this exciting industry, including get you a clearance to work with our Government customers.
As a part of this initiative, you will learn to do some of the following:
• What we do and why we do it
• About the systems engineering lifecycle
• How to build requirements
• How to integrate software
• How to test requirements
This initiative is part of our Awaiting Clearance Employee Station (ACES) program, and you will receive a Top Secret clearance.
• Willingness to learn about systems engineering roles and functions: operations concept development, requirements management, functional analysis/synthesis, interface definition and control, and/or verification and validation
• Able to determine and develop approaches to solutions
• Good collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Clearance: Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance