Q: What does the Fund for Veterans Assistance expect of me as an applicant or grantee? What is FVA’s responsibility to me?
A: FVA expects applicants and grantees will:
- Know and follow the rules and regulations of the relevant RFA, and of the Texas Veterans Commission:
- Request For Applications
- Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions
- 2018-2019 Grantees: Program Requirements and Terms & Conditions are located in the ...
All Requests for Application (RFAs) from the Fund for Veterans Assistance include a definition of reimbursement grant:
Reimbursement Grant. The Grantee is required to finance its operations with its own working capital. Grant payments will be made to reimburse the Grantee for actual expenditures made supported by adequate documentation.
- 2018-2019 Request for Applications: Section II, “Definitions of Key Terms” All grants.
- 2019-2020 Request for Applications: Section III, “Definitions of Key Terms” All grants.
Featured Photo Background Source: COMSEVENTHFLT, “120304-N-SD300-019.jpg” on Continue Reading